HEAD OF CLIENT DIRECT SALES
Perfect Fit Media is currently recruiting for a new senior role within the business to pro-actively create new business opportunities with local, regional and national Direct Clients. The role will be based from home and will benefit from a high level of flexibility regarding working hours, however travel to our site locations is essential across the country as well as to visit direct clients both locally, regionally and nationally.
ABOUT PERFECT FIT
Perfect Fit Media is part of The Peel Group, one of the leading infrastructure, transport and real estate investors in the UK, with collective investments owned and under management of more than £5 billion.
At Perfect Fit Media we have an extensive and broad variety of media products capable of delivering dynamic advertising to large demographically aligned audiences.
Our entire portfolio of advertising opportunities has a combined audience approaching 300 million per year. We provide advertising space at some of the most sought-after retail malls in the UK, such as intu Trafford Centre, Braehead, Metrocentre, and Merry Hill.
Our unique ability to access large, receptive audiences also extends to a range of UK airports, including Birmingham, Doncaster Sheffield and Liverpool John Lennon.
Our aim is to capitalize on potential income at both Peel-owned and external projects, adding further growth to investments by offering a series of high quality, venue aligned media sales products.
We specialise in developing high quality, perfect fit Out of Home media opportunities to brands, agencies and direct clients which align with the demographic of each site. Continued long-term investment in our digital and traditional media portfolio ensures that we’re always in the optimum position to deliver our clients messages.
- Developing strong client direct relationships and long-term contracts above £50K per annum with clients locally, regionally and nationally who purchase media directly
- Focus on selling new business directly at intu TTC and TRAFFORDCITY on PFM digital media estate with additional focus where and as required beyond the North West inventory
- Growing existing client direct sales across the portfolio with current client direct customers
- Achieving at least three new quality business meetings a week with prospective clients to bring new business and at least three meetings with existing client to manage and grow their business
- Effective liaison with Heads or Regional and National Agency and specialist sales, a one team one target approach
- Understanding the requirements sometimes to start the process off directly but that the business may ultimately be achieved through an agency or specialists
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proactive approach to creating a strong prospect list and securing quality appointments
- Ability to close Direct Client sales and achieve set KPI’s & objectives of new client direct sales within the first year and in addition create a joined-up approach for additional business working with Head of Regional and National sales team
- Self-motivated with lots of creative ideas
- Ability and knowledge to constantly seek out strong new business leads to create sales
- Ability to work independently within home office setting
- Extensive customer contact list
- Team player working with ideas across the team – one team one target
- Enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic with great communication and personal skills to create long term relationships with clients direct and to keep growing those accounts
- Ability to report effectively to management each week/month/quarter
- Ability, experience and capability to operate and report using Goldvision CRM system
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare & Income Protection
- Company Pension scheme
For full role details and to apply, please contact the Careers team at Peel – 0161 6298411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date of this role is Friday 21st June 2019
Due to the high number of applications we received, please note, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful